Monday, July 28, 2014

Bump Day ~ 21 Weeks



How far along? 21 weeks, baby is a pomegranate.

Weight gain/loss: Same as last week.

Maternity Clothes? Picked up a pair of maternity jeans from H&M.  They were having a sale and it was on a whim, but I found a good pair on the first try!  Here's to hoping they still fit well by the time I actually need them.  Also got a pair of shorts from Target.  Wasn't so sure about them at first, but soon discovered how comfortable they were.  I foresee living in them from now until the first frost.

Sleep: Ugh.  Sucked a fat one.  But I can't really blame baby girl for that one, I had a wretched cold all week that's still lingering.

Stretch marks: Haven't really looked lately so let's just hope there's nothing new.

Best moment this week: Got a few things for baby.  It's still surreal to think we'll have someone small enough to fit into these tiny clothes....even more so that they're pink!  And there are ruffles on the butt!

Movement: Yes, and she has the opposite cycle as her brother did.  She's pretty active during the day then lazy and sleepy at night.  Maybe this means she won't have her days and nights mixed up when she's born like big brother!

Food cravings: Food hasn't been all that appetizing this week thanks to this cold and the return of some nausea.

Gender: Sugar and spice!

Labor Signs: So pregnant after loss brain returned this week.  I think because of all the sneezing, coughing and nose blowing I was having a some um, bladder control issues, but for a good 24 hours I was legit concerned my water had broke and was google searching like a mad woman before finally coming to my senses that no, I was not in pre-term labor, I was just peeing my pants.  Glamorous.

What I Miss: Breathing through my nose and sleeping without the aid of 30 pillows to prop me up so maybe I don't have yet another coughing fit and can actually sleep.

What I'm looking forward to:  Continuing to build baby girls wardrobe!  This is going to be fun!  Dangerous to my pocketbook, but fun!  Oh, and maybe settling on a name so I can stop calling her "baby girl" all the time.

Weekly Wisdom: When you're absolutely miserable and your OB says it's perfectly safe to take some Sudafed, just take the drugs.  Believe me.  You'll feel so much better.

Milestones: Well after my crazy made up labor drama, I'm just glad to be pregnant for another week!

Big Brother:  On numerous occasions when asked about the baby, he claims we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet.  Apparently he has the memory of a gold fish.

Photobucket

No comments: