Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bump Day ~ 22 Weeks



How far along? 22 weeks, baby is a papaya!

Weight gain/loss: I'll find out this week at the doctor.  Until then I will continue to live in denial.

Maternity Clothes?  All maternity bottoms at this point except for maxi type skirts and dresses, no maternity tops other than my scrubs, but with most tees I need a long tank underneath.  Thank you Old Navy for making ridiculously long tanks, I have a feeling by December I will own one in every color!

Sleep: All week I'm dragging to get out of bed when my alarm goes off.  Weekends?  I'm up by 6 no matter how long I try to sleep in.  It's a cruel joke really.

Stretch marks: Nothing new, but as baby girl creeps past my belly button, my old belly ring scar is starting to look pretty wicked again.

Best moment this week: 

Movement: Lots!  And I saw some outside movement for the first time!!  Still can't feel any of the kicks, but watching the belly pop a bit is pretty awesome.

Food cravings: Dunkin Donuts Iced Coconut {deaf} Coffee. With cream & sugar.  I could have one every day, I limited myself to two.

Gender: Team Pink!

Labor Signs: Nada.

What I Miss:  Not feeling exhausted after being outside in the heat for 10 minutes.  Though who am I kidding, the heat as pretty much always knocked me out.

What I'm looking forward to:  Adam and Jamie being able to feel some kicks!  She's getting pretty strong, it should be any time now!

Weekly Wisdom: Keep Tums on you at all times.  Just trust me on this one, heartburn creeps up at the oddest of times.

Milestones: Baby can hear outside sounds now like our voices and music!

Big Brother:  In a heated bedtime moment where mean mommy took the iPad away, he threw the ultimate tantrum claiming he NEVER wanted to be a grown up and he did NOT want to be a big brother.  Sorry kid.  Little late for that.

Photobucket

No comments: