Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bump Day ~ 26 Weeks


How far along? 26 weeks, baby is the size of a head of lettuce!

Weight gain/loss: I stepped on the scale at home then pretended I didn't.

Maternity Clothes?  Picked up a few items for fall/3rd Tri during all the great Labor Day sales.  Now I just need some cooler weather.  For now I'll continue to live in tanks and maxi skirts.

Sleep: No huge complaints.

Stretch marks: There's definitely some growing going on based on the itchy bump, but I'm hoping not to gain any new battle scars.

Best moment this week: Spending one final summer weekend at the lake!

Movement: She's a mover and a shaker in there!

Food cravings: Still sweets.  Seriously, some days, ok...most days, it's the only thing that sounds good.  I keep buying all my usual healthy food choices, but every time I open the fridge and see them, it just sounds gross.

Gender: Baby Sister!

Labor Signs: Nope.

What I Miss:  Beer.  Labor day weekend on the boat and kicking off football season on Saturday just wasn't the same without a nice cold one.

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery.  It's currently the catch all room where all crap goes to die.  It's also become our over flow closet.  So some rearranging is in order!  Other than that there's really not much to do.  All the major stuff is staying, furniture, bedding, etc, but I figured I'd take big Brother's name off the wall and add a few new little things to make the space special just for her.

Weekly Wisdom: If your unborn child already has more clothes than you do, stop opening all the sale emails.  And for the love of god, delete the zulily app off your phone.

Milestones: Under 100 days to go!!  I remember being in the 250s, so this seems HUGE!

Big Brother:  One time he shouted "Boo!" and she moved, so now he thinks it's funny to try and scare the baby again.  He likes to pat, hug and kiss the bump a lot too.  It's pretty sweet how much he loves his sister, let's just hope he doesn't want to send her back when she actually arrives!

Photobucket

No comments: