Monday, October 13, 2014

Bump Day ~ 32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks, baby is the size of a squash.

Weight gain/loss: Not sure, but I ate the kitchen every night I came home from work, so I imagine it's not pretty.  I will say I'm starting to reach that point where I get full pretty fast, so hopefully that will help keep the gain at bay.

Maternity Clothes? I still have several non maternity tops that work just fine, but pants are all maternity all the time.

Sleep: I had two labor dreams this week, I don't remember much about the one, but in the other they were scheduling me for a c-section for no reason, just because.  Needless to say I was pissed.  Hopefully it's not some weird premonition, major abdominal surgery scares me far more than pushing a watermelon out of my lady parts.

Stretch marks:  No news here.

Best moment this week: Watching my bump move at night while baby girl does some dance moves in there.  I could seriously watch it for hours.

Movement: Based on the belly show that happens nightly, I'd say yes.  Also felt hiccups several times this week!

Food cravings: I had some really good hot and sour soup from a chinese place that I've been thinking about since.  Also?  A BLT.  From Subway of all places.  Haven't fulfilled that one yet, but it's on my list.

Gender: Sugar, spice and everything nice.

Labor Signs: Nope.

What I Miss: Being able to stand for more than a few minutes without lower back pain and my right leg going numb.  Took a lot longer to show up this time around so I guess I'll be grateful for that.

What I'm looking forward to: December.  I'm starting to really feel pregnant, the waddling, the aches and pains, all the fun of third trimester.  Let's hope these next 8ish weeks go quickly.

Weekly Wisdom:  If the forecast even hints at rain, carry an umbrella with you, otherwise you'll be forced to run/waddle all the way to your car in a torrential downpour and then have to sit in your car soaking wet for your entire 60 minute commute home.

Milestones: Scheduled my pre-admission appointment
and hospital tour for November!

Big Brother:  Between the "joys" of living with a four year old, coupled with the fact that pregnancy has left me with zero patience, I feel like there's a lot of yelling in our house.  Whoever said four would be better than three was a big fat liar.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm with you, having my stomach cut open scares me more than a human being able to fit through my lady bits ha